Wednesday, May 6, 2015
What Happened to Baby Girl?
In the interest of keeping it real, and least any of you think we are living happily ever after here in the Sheldon household after a fairytale internet courtship and wedding, our baby is cranky. I mean all the TIME! She is the sweetest, most easy going little girl, until a month ago. Actually, if she were only cranky, it would be fine. However, she is also violent and prone to cry every minute of the day. She is teething and has some allergies. However, this doesn't account for her utter miserableness and ability to terrorize her family. And completely interrupt Sacrament. However, we are loving her through this and hoping she hasn't started the terrible twos a few months early. It has been a timely reminder for me to be forever grateful to my Heavenly Parents for being patient with me when I am cranky, or whiny, or disobedient. They are always there to listen and uplift through the Atonement and the power of the Priesthood. I feel such extreme gratitude for our Savior's love and understanding of what we must endure in this life and how intimately he knows and loves each of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can relate to this. .... hope things improve soon. Have you made sure she doesn't have an ear infection?
ReplyDelete