WARNING! Due to the graphic nature of this post, sensitive readers may not want to continue.
I took all ten of our kids to Costco by myself. It really was terrifying to all the Costco shoppers that were there, I am sure. A few of them were almost taken out by one of our very heavy carts. The people who gave out the samples seem terrified that they would run out or accidentally trigger food allergies in one of the ten since they didn't always know whose children they seemed to be. Xander got a new Batman hoodie and was wrestling his three brothers in the middle of the aisle. The three little girls thought that climbing various dangerously high pallets was a good idea, as well as climbing in the giant freezers. I was asked at least a dozen times if "all those kids are mine." I like to change my answer as my mood dictates and today the reply was, no, they just keep following me around.
For this reason, and some broken bones and having to say things like, Don't tie up your brother, I LOVE SCHOOL! I love fall weather, football, and hoodies. School is the most beautiful word in the English language. And Costco customers in KC will be thankful too.
No comments:
Post a Comment