I have been meaning to post about this for weeks. Gabs and Nicholina go to a separate school just for kindergateners, so they ride a separate bus. The first week of school the bus company lost Gabs. She was at the school for 30 minutes and NO ONE called me! I didn't know until Nicholina got off the bus by herself, after I chased the bus down.
Benjamin picked Gab's up and took her by Aldi for a special treat to help take her mind off her trauma.
That same week, the bus company was taking forever to drop the girls off. Benjamin was on the phone with the school and the bus company. Both were saying the girls would be here soon. Thirty minutes after their normal drop off time, the bus arrived. Right after Benjamin threatened to call the police and report the girls abducted if they weren't dropped off in two minutes.
All the kids were praying for the kindergarteners and cheered loudly when they got off the bus.
That night at dinner everyone said their favorite part of the day was when daddy was going to call the police! Except Nicholina. She informed us she wasn't lost, she was on the bus and we were at home.
So thankful for our sweet kids and their brave little spirits!
This made my day! I needed a good laugh. Sounds like something Nici would say.
ReplyDelete